I'm moving on to Fifi (also seen here) made from Rowan calmer that my parents got me for my birthday.
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Rusted Root!
So Rusted Root is done (well except for weaving in the ends and blocking it). I love it! I actually misread the pattern several times and finished it in the incorrect ribbing, but I'd already taken the bottom ribbing out once because initially I made the sweater too long and I didn't have the heart to take it out again. I do want to make this pattern again. It is an easy, fast knit, though I was reminded often how new of a knitter I am. I think I knitted most of this sweater twice. It only takes 2.5 skeins of brown sheep cotton fleece. Next time I think I'm going to use their new line Serendipity Tweed.
I'm moving on to Fifi (also seen here) made from Rowan calmer that my parents got me for my birthday.
I'm moving on to Fifi (also seen here) made from Rowan calmer that my parents got me for my birthday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That looks amazing!!! Great job! You are awesome!
Your hair is so cute!! I miss you, I've totally missed your birthday, I'm an awful cousin/ friend, but I still love you and will do any chicken mission you ask!
Shut up! You MADE that sweater?! I couldn't get over how cute it was at the b-day party. You are my hero.
It was nice to see you guys!
Post a Comment