He's coming home already???? Wow, it seems like just yesterday that you were very pregnant and he was just leaving!! How great! Welcome home Elder Iroz!!
Hank, in case you are able to read this know I want to be at the airport but also have to be in Provo with Grandpa so will see you on Sunday when you report. I love you honey and so proud of you. It will be so good to see you.
2 comments:
He's coming home already???? Wow, it seems like just yesterday that you were very pregnant and he was just leaving!! How great! Welcome home Elder Iroz!!
Hank, in case you are able to read this know I want to be at the airport but also have to be in Provo with Grandpa so will see you on Sunday when you report. I love you honey and so proud of you. It will be so good to see you.
Post a Comment