Titled: Not such a great day at nursery for Alison (she has the red one with hardly anything on it).
Titled: Nursery is so fun and I love my teacher!
The last picture was from today. Today when we were walking home both Ryan and I were chatting about how great it is to have the twins go to nursery happily. When Ryan picked them up today, their teacher said they had been good, but (MILESTONE!!!) in addition to that, they were no dried tears and they were happy to chat about all the great activities. I'm in mothering bliss.
Also, just because, this is the creature Stuart and I put up with all day.
3 comments:
She's so darn cute! I know all too well about the signs of nursery! Now that Auri is talking, though, we can tell who was the leader by her answer to "What did you learn about?" If it's the good leader - she goes into a long detailed account of the lesson, if the other ones, she says, "We didn't learn today - just played!"
Glad to hear that they had a wonderful day at nursery!
She is quite the character and provides Justin and I with endless entertainment.
Glad they are enjoying nursery more. I'm sure there is nothing more annoying that dragging them to church to have them miserable for nearly 2 hours.
Nice Dress Ali!!!
Glad you two are liking nursery more. Emma still says, "We learned about Jesus and Flowers" So, who knows, maybe that IS all they talk about.
Post a Comment