Okay. Before you all feel too sorry for me eating pie all alone with baby I'll finish the post. The first entry was real. I had settled down to eat some pie, looked over to see baby still hanging there from dinner, and couldn't help but think that it was utterly ridiculous. So I took a picture and posted.
But later that night my Rachel called and came over for pie. She claims that it wasn't a sympathy visit--that she didn't see the pathetic I eat pie with my child's plastic baby post. I almost believe her. Who wouldn't want to come eat pie made of butter, OREOS, butter (yeah, more), sugar and chocolate.
I indulged in a second peice of pie (got to replace that 220% saturated fat eggnog with something) and we took these corny pictures with the self timer then chatted until way too late. 
I'm so thankful for friends to keep me company and half sane and their husbands who let them.
2 comments:
Wow, that pie sounds perfect!! I wish I were close enough to come over and hang out too!
Thank you. I was getting pretty darn tired of feeling sorry for you every time I checked your blog. I'm still craving that oreo butter pie - do you have any left?
And by the way...it was NOT a pity visit. I needed the pie and the company just as much as you did.
Post a Comment