I'm sure you can infer from the title that yes, we dropped the ball. Stuart has this mysterious illness with no symptoms except extreme grumpiness and inability to sleep or eat. We were all awake with him at 2:30 this morning and didn't get back asleep ever. I got Alison ready for church and walked to Relief Society (which is first). We walked in and I thought, "Funny, I don't really recognize anybody today." Hmmm... this isn't my ward. Welcome 2007! Looks like you are going to be as swell and smooth and peaceful and calm as good ol' 2006. Not that I'm complaining about 2006. We had a beautiful year. I took a look through photos taken in 2006 and tried to pick out some favorites I haven't already shared. It made me remember how busy we really were and also how richly blessed.
JANUARY



FEBRUARY



MARCH




APRIL


MAY





JUNE





JULY


AUGUST


SEPTEMBER



OCTOBER




NOVEMBER






DECEMBER


New Resolutions:
1. Get to church on time for the correct ward.
2. Survive
3. Enjoy





New Resolutions:
1. Get to church on time for the correct ward.
2. Survive
3. Enjoy
4 comments:
There is so much to comment on! First - kudos missing church! We would have, but our time didn't change!
Second - I LOVE all of those sweet pictures! You truly had a wonderful year! It is amazing to see how much those two grew in just one year! They are precious and I am so glad that you had a wonderful 2006! Here's to an even better 2007!! YIPEE!
HA!! We're off the 9 am!! Up to 11, they've permenently reserved the 1 pm for the singles ward. I can't believe how ADORABLE those babies are!! You had a WAY busy year! Let's hope we'll see you sometime during this one!
Thanks again for sharing all the pictures honey. What a great baby book you are making and journal of your comings and goings. A wonderful thing you are doing for posterity. I need a few pointers on how to do so many pictures without taking all day. Is it possibe? Love you all
What a wonderful post down memory lane! Those are some great pics. It is amazing how fast those little babies grow! Thanks for providing so much blogging entertainment!
Post a Comment