Ali, you are one cute little munchkin! You make me want to pinch those cheeks!
I love bath pictures. I don't think there's anything cuter than a cute baby playing in the bathtub. By the way, can I tell you again how much I LOVED having you visit? It was so good to see you and those sweet babies and I can't wait to get up to see your house and see Stuey carry around the green monster!
2 comments:
Ali, you are one cute little munchkin! You make me want to pinch those cheeks!
I love bath pictures. I don't think there's anything cuter than a cute baby playing in the bathtub. By the way, can I tell you again how much I LOVED having you visit? It was so good to see you and those sweet babies and I can't wait to get up to see your house and see Stuey carry around the green monster!
She is such a doll!!! I can't wait to see them again! Oh - we'll be up next Friday (the 12th), so keep your phone close!! See you!
Post a Comment