Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Warm Snow

Our Mama insists that we learn to like this white stuff called snow. Something about embracing our new home, winter and all. We went outside and everything was cold and slippery. We called for our cat. I yelled, "Iiiidddyyyy" at least 20 times but Ellsworth doesn't like the snow either, I think. He wouldn't come and play. Cold, slippery, and no cat. Mama said we'd go have fun inside.
Snow IS FUN in the bath. Okay, the snow is still cold but at least we are warm. We got out our buckets, shovels, sifters, and rakes and had a grand time.

Mama even drew a cat with our new tub crayons. See! Right here. That is Ellsworth. Four legs, two ears, one tail, black. Yup, definitely him.

From now on, only snow inside bathtubs. Okay Mama. Love, Stuart

7 comments:

Linz said...

What a great idea!! Hmmm... If only we could get our local park in the tub...

Nicole said...

So adorable. I particularly like the method to bring "Iddddie" inside.

Linz said...

Hey, when did you get a cat? And why haven't I seen a picture??

Aurelie said...

I should clarify. Ellsworth isn't really our cat. He's a neighborhood cat who loves to get his tail pulled and his nose stabbed and his ears poked. He likes the babies and follows us around whenever we're outside. Take a look at umm, maybe November or September of the little look at 2006. That is Ellsworth that Stuey is crawling after.

Jolene Perry said...

Emma says "Wow, Ellsworth looks JUST like gramma's cat!!!"
Amazing.

Anonymous said...

thanks again honey Great pictures

Mari Burgess said...

K, I don't want to hear about my neglecting the blog junk if YOU haven't blogged in over a week! You don't have a pregnant card to rely on here, lets get on with it!! No more warm snow, I'm over warm snow!!! (:

Love, Mari (slightly hormonal)