I'm speechless. Sniff sniff. I still can't believe I actually let people EAT the masterpiece that took 4 late-night hours, 4 bags of powdered sugar, two pounds of butter, 7 bags of candy, and a lot of (pure) vanilla to create. What was I thinking? I love you two ladies!
6 comments:
Cute cake!!!! well done!
Okay, wow, my hat's off to all three of you! VERY IMPRESSIVE SKILLS, LADIES!!!
Bradley and Madison would like to know why they didn't get a train cake for their birthdays. Thanks a lot, Auri!
I'm speechless. Sniff sniff. I still can't believe I actually let people EAT the masterpiece that took 4 late-night hours, 4 bags of powdered sugar, two pounds of butter, 7 bags of candy, and a lot of (pure) vanilla to create. What was I thinking?
I love you two ladies!
Very cute! I thought you said you didn't have a theme for their 3rd birthday - "just a cake party." Somehow, this wasn't the cake I envisioned!
You made that? You guys are amazing. BTW, Eva's birthday is in December if you're looking for another cake gig. :)
Wow, totally impressive. I can't even do a good job washing my hair with two kids...
Post a Comment