Monday, October 06, 2008

Alison's Hair


She's three now. These are old pictures from the summer, but it looks exactly the same. Poor child.

5 comments:

Linz said...

=D Love it!!!

Rachel said...

Way to be bold Ali. Who says you have to have piggies every day?

Anonymous said...

As Tim Gunn would say "that a lotta look!"

Anonymous said...

Ladies, ladies.....don't let Aurelie fool you, Alison doesn't have a thing on Aurelie when comparing her childhood hair doos!! Heck, there for a second I thought it was a picture of Aurelie. When told that her hair was meeeeeeesy, she would just stroke her fingers through her hair and figure that fixed it. I love the picture of Alison. I laughed for 5 minutes at least and started again as I typed this.

Nicole said...

I'm with Dad. Very funny.

The good news is that if Arie's hair is any indication, somewhere between age 5 and age 8 it becomes more manageable.... and then it is wonderful hair if you set it once a week when an adult.