Alison's wore her new Valentine dress we made the day before.Tyson Coloring Window Hearts (above)
Lately it has been so shocking to see Stuart growing up (below). This spring he's really started to enjoy having friends over. Sometimes it is still hard to share his things but he truly loves being in charge of the masses. He leads them around, making hand gestures and saying things like, "Come on guys. Come on. Trucks in here."
The other day we were at knitting group. My friend Hilarie was there with her three kids and all the children were in the back playing, without any intervention needed, with eachother! Micah, her youngest was getting a bit grumpy so she took her kids home. Stuart came inside totally bummed and said, "Mommy, more kids come play!"
5 comments:
thats such a ryan pose! hand in pocket...ha ha!
Holy crow! He is sooooooo cute! What a darling little man! Alison is so cute in her pretty dress! I wish we could have come to that pink party!! Looks like it was a lot of fun!
Your kids are so cute! I love Alison's new dress. What a lucky little girl to have a talented Mommy like you! I miss seeing you on the board. Tracey had her baby. Another girl named Reese. And I love the family picture at Ryan's Mountain.
I had ti laugh because I was about to post a comment about Stuart pulling a "Ryan pose" and lo and behold someone beat me to it.
Stu is such a Ryan Mini-Me!
I would love to live next door to you! You would be the best motivator ever!
Post a Comment