I picked Alison and Stuart up from school. There was a lot of slushy snow on the ground.
Alison: I should have worn my boots.
Crazy Mama: Yeah there is a lot of snow still on the ground.
Alison: Yeah. My shoes are so wet, like a… a… a… kangaroo.
Crazy Mama: What?
Alison: Yeah Kangaroos have wet arms.
Stuart: Yeah Mom. Kangaroos don’t sweat.
Alison: So they lick their arms a lot.
Stuart: Until they are wet.
Alison: So they don’t get hot.
Stuart: Yeah, but Alison’s shoes aren’t hot. Just wet.
Is that even true?
I was tidying before scouts today and I threw a picture Liza painted in Sunday Nursery in the garbage can. She found it in the garbage, pulled it out, shook it, pointed at the garbage can and said, “no, no, no!” She then alternated between hugging it tight and holding it out to admire exclaiming “tute, tute” which is how she says cute. Occasionally she’d to point at the garbage can, shake her finger at me and repeat the no-no-nos. I apologized profusely. I agreed that her picture showed a lot of creative genius and was mistakenly put in the garbage instead of the wall. I offered to put it on the wall. She doesn’t trust me and I think she’s offended.
1 comment:
Your kids are awesome :D
Post a Comment