Thursday, May 03, 2007

Segment Five: Sewing

Nothing to do with sewing. Just my mischievous little boy on a rock. Okay, this is getting ridiculous. Let's get this done already.

I do love to sew but I must say I think I sewed past sane capacity during this weekend. I had the twin's Easter things to finish (...segment7ish) and then I made a prom dress for Beth. I was forced to create my own little sweat shop. We had all machines running and we devoted each night from 8-12 to sewing projects. I was quite the slave driver but I understand it turned out beautiful. I finished on Monday morning while Beth was at school and hasn't sent me any pictures yet so I can't post the completed work but I will once I find one.
Aurelie's Sweat ShopThe Cat really liked sewing too--especially when Stuey and Alison pile scraps on her.The front of the dress being modeled by Miss Beth.

1 comment:

Linz said...

You little slave driver, you! Nice looking sweat shop! Tell Beth to send a picture!!! I would love to see that dress!!!