My sweet John and his babies. How much he is like his own Dad was with him. Nothing he liked better than to play with his kids. Thank you Aurelie for sharing. Love you all. Grandma
It looks like you really had a fun Easter with your mom and dad. all the sewing is beautiful. you make me so proud Aurelie. You are really becoming quite the seamstress. The little outfits are darling and I can't wait to see Beth's dress. how fun!!! Reminded me of the marathon wedding dress sewing for Mari when she got married.
Hi Aurelie, I was just getting ready to go home from work where I have been for the past I don't know how many days and decided to look at your blog. What a nice surprise!! Thanks for the little slide show and your sweet family. The kids sure know how to say gaampaaa well. It made my day.
5 comments:
That actually brought a tear to my eye! How sweet! It looks as though those twins have one very doting grandpa!
Me too! *sniff* What a sweet tribute to a wonderful grandpa. You should make a longer one and put it on a disk for him. He would cherish that!!
My sweet John and his babies. How much he is like his own Dad was with him. Nothing he liked better than to play with his kids. Thank you Aurelie for sharing. Love you all. Grandma
It looks like you really had a fun Easter with your mom and dad. all the sewing is beautiful. you make me so proud Aurelie. You are really becoming quite the seamstress. The little outfits are darling and I can't wait to see Beth's dress. how fun!!! Reminded me of the marathon wedding dress sewing for Mari when she got married.
Hi Aurelie, I was just getting ready to go home from work where I have been for the past I don't know how many days and decided to look at your blog. What a nice surprise!! Thanks for the little slide show and your sweet family. The kids sure know how to say gaampaaa well. It made my day.
Post a Comment