Friday, April 13, 2007

Segment Two: Playdate at University Crest

While in Vegas I went over to the old house to sweep out 6 months of vacancy. I also had a dental appointment and a run to UNLV. Between those things we visited with our dear friends Lindsey and Stacie and their sweet kids. We've missed them so much!

First, here is Alison trying on her first heels. Loves them. (Could we really expect any other reation from this girl?)

This kissable little thing is Tristan, Lindsey's baby, who has completely grown up while we've been away.
This very cute dude is Bradley, Stacie's sweet son, who must make his father very proud, showing off, perfectly, his flipflops.

And, not to be forgotten, is little sister, Madison, also striking a pose.

Thanks for watching my kids and feeding us. We love you guys.

...stay tuned please.

2 comments:

Linz said...

OH!!! I am so so so so glad that I have no life and came back to look at your last post again!! How are Lindsey and Stacie??? Is Stacie feeling any better? Oh, I hope so! I miss them so much! Their kids, and of course yours, are so beautiful and precious! Thanks!

Mari Burgess said...

Look at those pigtails!! I'm so proud!!