Thank you for having us over. We had a great time. We're sorry that Alison broke your special glass vase and cut her hand 5 minutes after we arrived. We're also sorry that Stuart cried for 45 minutes in fear of the pool. We're sorry that he pooed in your pool the minute he finally got in and of course, we're also sorry that Alison threw his dry clothes in the pool while Mama was busy getting him cleaned up. We're sorry that we threw 58 large river rocks into the swimming pool and went all over your new travertine floors wet. Thanks! Love to do it again.
Stuart and Alison
Dear Grandma,
Thanks for our new swimsuits. We love them!
Stuart and Alison
2 comments:
Trying not to laugh, trying not to laugh... loosing battle... LOL!!!! What cuties! I love the suits, and feel pretty sorry for Debra. You guys are so cute.
Oh my gosh - that was so funny! I will randomly think about this post and just laugh. I'm sure your cute twins wear you out all the time - but I sure love your posts!
Post a Comment