Friday, September 29, 2006

Family Home Evening


We went to see the leaves for FHE on Monday. Mom and Dad tried to take a picture of me but I said, "No way, I will walk away fast and wiggle!"


But they kept trying and they got me.

I got to shake my own tree. That part was fun. Happy Fall

Love, Stuart


5 comments:

Linz said...

He is so cute!!! She is so cute!!! You are all so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Is he really walking? So cute!

Aurelie said...

Yup. Stuart is a happy walking boy these days. Okay, not much on the happy part today because he's growing molars, but the walking part is indeed true.

Stacie said...

I still can't believe Stuey is walking! He looks all toddler now and no more baby! Bradley took a look at the pictures with me and immediately recognized his buddies and says he misses them. He and Madi send their love. Beautiful, fun, pics, Aurelie!

Anonymous said...

Hard to belive he is walking. Can it be? Is Alison walking also? Better get your jogging shoes on now. The pictures make me homesick for you all and also for Salt Lake area. So beautiful in the fall.