Saturday, July 15, 2006

Around the house

Both of our babies are quick little crawlers now. Stuart has been crawling for quite some time now and is excited to stand by himself these days. He can also climb up the stairs quite well but has become quite cautious lately of them after a few little spills. Alison is new to crawling and finds that it takes a good bit of concentration still--sticking out her tongue helps a lot.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


The babies are very helpful around the house as well. Alison's favorite activities include folding laundry and changing bedsheets as she is an avid and talented peek-a-boo player. She'll put up her cloth and sit very very still, sometimes giggles a little, while I call her name and ask Stuart where she has gone. She abrubtly brings it down when she can't stand the anticipation any longer. I act suprised. Sheer delight!!! Stuart loves to help load the dishwasher (though, I must say his paticular talent is unloading). Alison likes it too, but not as much. Stuart will come crawling from the other room if he hears the dishwasher open and protest if he doesn't get to help. Alison is very good at brushing her teeth and drinking from straws. I love how they love their Dad. Stuart and Alison both crawl after him when he leaves for work these days and crawl to him when he returns. Babying it takes a lot of energy. They both love to sit with their Daddy in the evenings.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 comments:

Linz said...

Hooray!! What great pictures!!! I just love seeing how they have grown! They are both so adorable! Let me know if you need anything, and tell Ryan that we are praying for him as he prepares for the bar! Talk to you soon!

Anonymous said...

Oh honey thank you for posting all the darling pictures. what busy little bees they are. Soooooooooo helpful. :) How they are growing! And they are so darn cute. I am so glad a checked your blog today. How are things going with the big move. I'll bet Gramma and Grandpa Iroz are a bit sad to see you moving away. I know how that feeling is. You will have to come visit often. It will give them lots of excuses to drive to Utah. Love you all