Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Hawaii Continued.

I didn't know that people would go nutty on me for just posting one picture. However, I do like comments, even nutty ones, and reminders that people do actually read my blog... and in the spirit of this happiness I thought I would give something back to our loyal viewers.

Drumroll....
This is Stuart's first day at the beach. He's telling stories. This day was overcast but still very hot.


When we first arrived at the beach we took the babies to dip thier feet in the water. Stuart didn't really like it. He's not nearly as brave as Alison, for the most part. Aunt Kaile and Uncle Peter have Alison. That's me taking Stuart away from the scary SCARY ocean.

Oceans are exhausting.

Here Alison is with her swim diapers, her little sun hat (thank you Aunt Kaile) and her dad. She loved adventures... even beachy adventures.


This is a sunny day at the beach. There we are... the whole family and Aunt Kaile and Uncle Peter and the sea turtle.

Daddy and Stuart relaxing after a hard day at the beach watching TV. Hawaii was much too hot for Stu to wear any clothes.

Both the babies loved Uncle Jeremy's beard. I love this picture of Stu. "Where's mine, huh?"

The babies LOVE hiking. Hey, what's not to love about being carried up a mountain in a soft snuggly carrier.

Alison just loves her Bjorn carrier. Here she's looking a wee bit mischievious.

Here is a waterfall we hiked to. Aren't my boys handsome.

I love this picture. It is so exhausting to hike. This picture reminds me a little of a picture we took in Peru, with Ryan standing over a lookout taking in the view... only now he has a baby instead of a guidebook. It's funny how things change. I love my husband.

He loves his babies.


Yes, exhausting.

Mama & her nature baby. It was beautiful up there.

Family picture at sunset.

Here is our sunny beach setup. Thank goodness for this little tent. I'm hoping to win one just like it on an ebay auction. This one belonged to the Silvas.

It is about time huh? Have a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been waiting and it was worth it. What a wonderful vacation! It is so beautiful and the babies are so darn cute. I need to see them. You must come out for an afternoon and lunch.
We were disappointed you didn't stay for dinner with your folks on last Sunday but we certainly understand. I'm sure the babies were ready to go home and take a nap. Your Dad made a wonderful meal and had lots left over so sent fish home with us. I made a sort of Paella with it and it was good. I hope your Mother's Day was special. How could it not be with such beautiful children. Don't worry about no one reading your blog. I check almost everyday. Love you all so much and miss you.

Mari Burgess said...

YAY!!!! I knew you had it in you!!!! I love and miss the heck out of you, I wish you lived down the street still. I miss the Aurie and Nicole days. Anyway, great pics, great blogg....Mari