Monday, April 10, 2006

Family Vacation

Well, we're busy getting our house and routines back in order at the Pahnke house because we went on vacation last week to Hawaii! It was beautiful. Stuart didn't really like it--too hot, I think, but Alison was up for the adventure. We had a great time. Here's the family hanging out at the beach.



6 comments:

Nicole said...

So, I'm feeling very left out here. Not only am I in cold Ohio, but I didn't even know you were going to Hawaii. How did that happen? Do tell how the traveling went with 2 little ones. It looks beautiful.

Mari Burgess said...

I MISS YOU! I know you have more pictures than that, I know it was a short trip but come on! It looks like it was fun. Love you, Mari

Anonymous said...

I agree. More pictures are in order. You are a brave woman also. Looks like fun though. Hope Stuart gets feeling better. love you

Anonymous said...

I haven't checked your blog in awhile. I can't believe how big Stuart is. Max and Abby are such tiny things I wasn't ready to see the little roles. That is so fun! I'm glad that you were able to take a trip. Taking a trip with twins is alot of work, but it is so much fun aswell.

Aurelie said...

I'm busy guys... I have TWINS remember!!! I thought I was doing good to get up a preview picture. I had every intention to put up some more.

No really, what has happened is that there is so much digital video to be edited on my computer that my computer has been running slow so I'm trying to finished so I don't spend the next eternity trying to upload 4 pictures.

Heather! I'm so delighted to get a comment from my favorite twin mamma! I hope all is well. I still think of you often. My kids are HUGE, well, mostly Stuart is HUGE. I can't believe it as well. My tiny little 6 pound babies are growing up. They are 7 months old today.

The trip was fun, a whole lot of work, you are right. I'm sure you can relate doubly. I'll call you later, still the same contact number? Probably not. I'm seeing Chris and Lindsay tonight I think, I'll ask them.

christina said...

I am soo jealous. We had just decided to go on a beach vacation then I found out I was pregnant. It will be awhile now.

By the way, you are supermom.