We have a lot to be thankful for this year. Ryan and I sometimes look around us and are amazed how our little lives have changed. We're thankful Ryan is done with school. We're thankful for his job. We're thankful that he passed the bar. But we're most thankful for our healthy little munchkins.
We took them out of Nevada for the first time for Thanksgiving. We went to visit Ryan's family in Salt Lake City. The drive is about 6 hours and they both did fabulous! Here are a few of my favorites.
Seeing Ryan dress up for the first Turkey Bowl of their little lives.

Stu helped Daddy put up Christmas lights for the first time.
Then of course.... there is the first snow storm. Alison and I played in it while Stu slept in. It was exhausting and Alison fell asleep before we came in, snuggly and warm inside my coat. 
We also hung out a lot with our family and enjoyed long sleeps during the long car ride. 

Happy Thanksgiving
2 comments:
They look so cute and soo big, Stu especially! I'm glad the drive was ok.
Also, I was looking at some home videos over then weekend from when we were little... can't believe how much Ali's little face looks like yours.
Yes Alison looks a lot like Aurie. And every once in awhile I see Grandpa John in Stuart. Both are so cute! Fun to have them visit last week. Looks like the little sweater was keeping Stu nice and warm up north and he looks so darn cute in it! Love you all, Grandma
Post a Comment