Ryan blessed the babies in church the first Sunday of December. Both of our families were able to be there. The Pahnke's came from Utah and my Dad cooked up a mean BBQ.
We love our babies!
Dad (Grandpa John) and Stuart outside the church.
This is Kaile (my newest sister-in-law, yah!) with Alison outside the church. The babies LOVE Aunt Kaile! She is always able to make an upset Ali or Stu happy.
Here is Alison with Aunt Emily in the backyard.
Here is Grandma and Grandpa Pahnke with the kids (okay, even the best babies can't be happy ALL the time).
The twins posed together on the floor to show off their blessing gear. I made their little oufits out of my wedding dress. It is so nice to not have my wedding dress taking up half a closet. 
Alison enjoying her dress and bracelet that Carrie made special for her day...
...and her feet.
And her mommy.
3 comments:
What a special day, beautiful babies, and precious blessing outfits. I was so excited to see them. Thanks for sharing!
They look beautiful.
What did you do with the rest of your fabric? Did you at least save the beaded part? Or are you tired of carting it around?
I saved it. It's much smaller now that it is flat and I discarded the lining and smaller bodice pieces. Actually, Carrie talked me into saving it when she convinced me that there really was still enough material for a baptism dress or something.
Post a Comment