We have been on quite a few summer hikes this year. I love that Stuart and Alison are big enough to do some hikes by themselves. Before I had to have Ryan with me to pack one of the babies--but now we can go out during the week with our friends or by ourselves. Alison and Stuart are remarkably agile and have more endurance than you might expect from two year olds--especially if there is water, lizards, butterflies, rocks to scamper over, secret rooms, catapillars, animals, and forts.
6 comments:
They're like real KIDS not toddlers! I keep thinking of them at Jack's age but really they're about the age Emma was when you visited. Amazing how time flies. Looks like you've been out having fun!
Auri, I LOVE those pictures!! And who knew Alison could be so agile and STILL be fashionable! Stuart is looking so good, by the way. We sure miss you guys...
Ok, your kids are getting too big! Bring them up to the uinta's and hike. We have a Fairytopia hike just 10 minutes from our home. Breathtaking!
Hiking in a dress...she's a girl after my own heart!
Alright girl, your internet is working, your washer is fixed...what's your excuse?! I know I talk to you every day; am I asking too much?
Oh.
You did have an excuse.
You were busy making peach crisp for ME.
I feel a bit sheepish now. You are the greatest friend in the whole entire UNIVERSE and I will promise to not nag you about your lack of blogging for at least a couple more days.
I really do love you Aurelie. You know that, don't you?
Post a Comment