
I was holding her downstairs when I heard her go poo. This in itself isn’t really an extraordinary experience. Usually this occurs at least 3 times a day. It is however a dangerous experience. Alison has a tendency to get poo everywhere when she goes, has since she was born. She’s been blessed with a projectile type.
Anyhow, I rushed her upstairs to get her poo taken care of. As I put her down I realized that the feet of her pjs were discoloring a disheartening yellow. Sure enough, I unzipped and realized that she had poo all down her one leg all the way into the foot part at the bottom. That’s incredible I know, amazing and remarkable, yes, even a little startling that she could get poo all the way does between her toes in a matter of moments in her rather snug fitting sleeper, but certainly that is not miraculous. Here is the Miraculous part… She managed to get poo all the way down her thigh, on her knee, accross her entire leg, yes and between her little toes but NOT on her onesie she was wearing.
Alison and The Miraculous Poo.
1 comment:
What can I say? She's a clever girl!
Post a Comment